Another Update with lots of pictures
I know there are lots of pictures here, but it's been difficult to find time to myself lately to sit down and blog when I have pictures. So here is what is going on around our house lately: (BTW, the speell chekc thing isnt' wurking, so please don't mind all the mispells and grammerical issues...:P...HA HA)
All Smiles
Amelia is finally starting to smile and it just delights me when she first wakes up and gives me big grins. She is such a doll and I could just hold her all day and look at her.
I love to watch her sleep too.....so peaceful.
This is for the grandparents:
Ben's new favorite "seat" to watch morning cartoons while I try to pry myself out of Ben in the morning after a "restful" night. HA!
The kids have been so good with her. Such a nice change from when we had Bella and Ben wouldn't stop hitting her or me. Glad we are over that stage.
Bella is upset because I took some pictures without her in them at first:
BElla finally got to hold Amelia and was pretty happy:
Going to the County Fair:
With the Fair in town, we took the kids to have some fun since we haven't been getting out too much lately.
John and Ben played one of those Water-shooting games and lost the first game. Then John paid to play one more time (which I found out it was $5 a game afterwards!!!) and then he won against 8 other people. I was gald to hear that because $10 down the tube for nothing just doesn't fly with me.
The kids had such a great time and stay awake until 11pm that night...we thought for sure they would be worn out and ready to go by 8pm, but Ben just went from one thing to the next.
Swim Lessons for Ben:
Since Ben has been taking lessons this summer, he has finally learned to be confident in the water and can hold his breathe up to 15 seconds if you count for him. Although he had his last swim lesson yesterday and is not fully trained yet, he is having more fun in the water with floating and trying to swim more than 2 feet.
2 comments:
Melissa, Amelia is Gorgeous! Glad to hear everything is going well, enjoy them, they grow up way too fast! *sniff* Levi started Kindergarten this year,, way harder on me than it is on him!!
Samantha and I really like the video of Amelia. She is so cute. I am going to have to come give her a visit.
Post a Comment