Spring Time Fun
The best part of warmer weather is getting out the bikes (and for Bella, finally getting her own bike)
Spring Time Dancing Bella (I know, no surprises here), but I really could watch her dance for hours. She is just so entertaining, and so serious.
Pink Snow: My kids also love the time when all the flowers start to fall from the trees, giving the effect of pink snow as it falls. I think it is very pretty, but I am also the one who has to rake it up when the tree is finished shedding it's flowers.
And what would be more fun than to throw the "snow"?
Video of the kids having fun in the "snow"
My favorite bush when it blooms. I wish I knew what it was called.
2 comments:
Don't you just love spring? I do, I just wish it would stop snowing up here so I could enjoy to spring. :) Those are way cute pictures of your kids playing with the pink snow. I can't believe how much Bella looks like you. She is growing up so beautifully.
Those are some really cute pictures in the pink snow. I can't believe how big and beautiful Bella is. She looks a lot like you!
Post a Comment