Saturday, April 12, 2008

Since we've been home....

This week has defiantly been a snoozer after all the excitement and adventure of last week. In fact, Ben asks if we can go back just about everyday, to which I tell him if he earns about $2000, we can all go again. He tells me he has $2 and that's enough...so what's the hold up mom?

Anyway, just before we left, I finally got the kids into the JCPenney Portrait studio to get their photos taken (it's been over a year since they had their last one) and I just received all the digital prints, so here they are for your personal enjoyment:

Bella (always a little princess, especially in any dress)





Benjamin, my growing boy, who is 4 going on 14 sometimes. He thinks he is such a big kid. :)




My two little munchkins!





In other Entertainment news: Our ward(church) had a talent show tonight, and so I had the kids do their favorite song "Jesus wants me for a Sun Beam" I think they stole the show with their little number:

9 comments:

Holbrook Girls said...

Cute pics and video!!!

Sharon said...

How absolutely adorable! Wish I could have been there. Love the pictures. I can hardly wait until I get some!

Cherise said...

Wow those pictures turned out great, it's been two years since we've had decent professional pictures taken, our kids just won't sit still long enough to get a good smile (especially out of both of them together!) Cute video too!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! That reminds me, I need to get some of Addyson soon! I loved looking at your vac. pictures. Your trip to Disney World looked like it was way fun- remember when we went there with our families? For some reason I remember me and you complaining about all of the educational stuff at Disney World...! Funny!

Tamara Wheeler said...

what a great video of the kids. And of course, the pics are fabulous!

Shari said...

Those pics are so precious, and that video cracks me up. You were right, I'm sure that they stole the show with that number.

Harwood Family said...

Cute cute pictures of the kids. I'll show my kids your Sunbeam video in the morning. I'm sure we'll be watching it over and over and over again all morning long. It is too precious.

Shumway Family said...

Your kids are so adorable! I am so glad you are part of the blogging world! Hopefully we can stay in touch a little better now.

My blog is actually private so, email me your email so that I can add you to my list.
jlshumway02@hotmail.com

Bethany said...

I'm not surprised they stole the show. So cute. And those pictures are absolutely adorable. Wow, Ben looks so old.