Friday, December 14, 2007

When staying indoors, you have to get Creative...

So like I said before, I have felt like C-R-A-P these past 10 weeks, but I've hit a new stage that I remember all too well. I have gone from craving and eating everything, to wanting nothing, and if I have to eat, it can only be plain cereal. Even chocolate that was so yummy last week, just doesn't do it for me this week, and makes me more sick. So now my poor kids suffer even more because I don't want to cook anything. I hope and pray I will get over this stage soon.

Anyway, other than the "food" thing, of course there is the "exhausted" thing too. I am soooo tired, that I fall asleep all over the house. If the kids are playing in Ben's room, then I will take a nap on his toddler bed...yeah, not the most comfortable, but hey it's better than the floor...which I have taken many naps there too. Anyway, needless to say, the poor kids have not been out much in the past few weeks. Although, at times it seems they long to go outside even if it's raining and cold, they have adjusted and have been coming up with their own games to play while mommy is napping at the bottom of the stairs...(I know...pathetic right)

So I woke up yesterday, hearing the kids just laughing their heads off and had to see what they were up to. It seems they have been enjoying a game of tummy racing down the stairs. I thought it was pretty funny.



Here is some footage if you are interested:





They have also discovered tag and hide and seek, and Ben even is sharing his trains with Bella...this is huge! Anyway, it seems they have grown closer as they don't have mommy to entertain them 24/7. It's so sweet.


Bella has also reached a new stage lately. The Princess Stage. This is not something I have encouraged at all, but last week, we found her Halloween costume, and she suddenly wanted to wear the costume and dance all day. As it is so cute, I try to resist the urge to buy her more princess outfits for fear of raising a spoiled princess. But for now, she is still just so cute that it's hard to say no and store the costume away.



She seems reluctant to pose for pictures lately, so this is the best I got of her.

Anyway, tonight we have some fun things planned when John gets home. so I'm hoping that will make up for all the time spent at home. I will do my best to take pictures and post more often. Take care!

3 comments:

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

I hope you get feeling better! Its a good things kids are worth all the torture our bodies go through! MERRY CHRISTMAS

Mandy Eames said...

Hey, Aren't these blogs so fun! Love the pics of the kids, they are growing like weeds! I can't wait for Livie to get into dress up and all the stuff, fun! When do you find out what you are having??? I hope the sickness wares off soon!
-Mandy :o)

Kimberly said...

I loved your post! Can we do another treasure hunt when you get here? I can't wait to see you. Drive safe.