What's up?
These are some of my favorite videos out on the internet. I just had to share. Enjoy!
I'm not a Bush-hater in the least bit, but you have to admit he has said some pretty dumb things...that's why I like this next video:
My family should remember this one (thanks to Eric)....doesn't it bring back memories from Lake Powell...awww those were good old days:
3 comments:
Have you seen this one yet about George Bush?
http://www.planetdan.net/pics/misc/georgie.htm
And I loved the drunk one. It was great!
Oh, when you go to that website I gave ya, you need to use your mouse to help "unstick" george!
Hi Melissa! I'm so glad you found us! I love reading your blog and seeing what you're up to. Ben and Bella are little kids now. Why do they have to grow up so fast? We're glad you're loving DC. What an adventure!
Post a Comment