What a Bad Day Update...
So I'm not a big fan of ATA or Southwest anymore. It took the airlines over 4 DAYS to get my luggage to me in Hawaii!!! No Clothes, no make-up, no hairbrush or shampoo....nothing. What a rough way to start your vacation. I had to spend $100 just to get by on clothes and other necessities. What made it so frustrating is that at one point, no one had a clue where my luggage was. So I was up early every morning trying to track down my luggage at different airports I visited. When they finally called me on day 2 to tell me that my luggage had made it to Oakland, CA, they assured me that my bags would be on the next flight to Hawaii the next day. So called their supervisor to verify that it would make the next flight, and he said yes. I called one agent that i was working with and she said she would personally take my baggage to Aloha airlines to make the flight. I felt good. So I called the next day to verify that my stuff was on it's way so I could pick it up and "oops" and "sorry, but you bags are still sitting here in Oakland and didn't make the flight, but we will send it tomorrow." WHATEVER!!! What does it take to get you people to simply get a bag to the other airline so that they can get to to me. Talk about Incompetance and no simpathy. Airlines lose over 40,000 peices of luggage everyday. Why should they cater to me when I'm just another lugagge lost like everyone. Anyway, they finally called me on Day 4 to say that my stuff was on the way and that the airport would deliver it to me. After that, we had a great time. More updates and pictures to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment