Our Tokyo Trip was featured in the Idaho State Journal Newspaper
I was asked to write a human interest story for the Idaho State Journal Newspaper and was featured in the sunday paper. Mind you, I wrote it when we were still in Tokyo and our plans of returning home were uncertain at that time. We are safely home now in Okinawa and have a some great memories to remember our trip by. You can read about it here.
I will also be posting pictures of our trip shortly. I need to get to bed right now. :)
3 comments:
Wow, Melissa, what an experience. And nice article! I'm so glad you're all safe! Did the earthquake not affect the area where Amelia was? I'm wondering if you had to worry about her while she was away from you...
REad it, loved it! thanks for sharing! That is kind of an awesome memory. (Now that you are safe and all). Glad to hear you are all safe, I'm sure you can't wait to get home to Amelia! At least you had the other two with you, regardless of how long it took to walk, being together hopefully brought some comfort.
Yay, I'm so glad you got to share our story with our newspaper. After I heard he was looking for stories I thought yours would be perfect. Thanks and I'm so glad you guys are safe - what an experience!!
Post a Comment