Monday, March 28, 2011

Chapter Six posted...

So I finally got around to making my other blog private just so no one tries to steal my meager-rooky writings. It's fun to pretend that I might publish someday, most likely not, but just in case, I made it private, but invite friends and family to read it,(cause if you steal it, I know where you live!)

Anyway, If anyone wishes to read it that I know, please send me your email and I will be happy to add you. Happy Reading!

And Yes, I will try to get around to posting stuff about our family...I get so caught up in big projects that I lose focus on others. Your best bet to keep up is to get on facebook...I tend to be over there more. :)

1 comment:

Kristi H said...

Hey Melissa!
Glad you are keeping the chapters coming-it's fun to read! We must be a lot alike, I have actually been working on a book for a few months now too. I always had these ideas bouncing around in my head, and finally decided to just do it already! But yes add me to your list!

Kristi H
kristi_ann@hotmail.com