Chapter Five Posted...and Going Private
NOTE: After the posting of this chapter, I will be going private with my sister blog website as to protect the contents of my writing. If you are interested in staying on as a reader, please just send me messege with your email and I will add you to my list. I don't want to go private as I know it will limit my readership, which I seem to have a consistant readership of about 40 people so far, but I am seriously looking at options to maybe publish if I can finish it. Thanks for you consideration. I will be going Private March 28th.
Changing Kate: Chapter Five
4 comments:
add me to it Melissa. I would love to keep reading. I am so glad that you are all ok. We have been praying for you and all of Japan. Love ya and miss ya
Ciao Melissa
I'm Teresa from Italy. Do you remember me ?? I love read your post and see your kids. How are you all ??? A hug.
Please allow me to keep reading. Do you remember my email?
Angie Kasuske
Of course, you better keep me.
Post a Comment