Dear Kompasu, I'm so disppointed!
So the typhoon just passed, and although we are not out of the woods yet, as we are still in TCCOR 1 Emergency status here, the wind and rain was quite disappointing. Perhaps I have too high of an expectation for this kind of thing? Maybe I'm too prepared, that it takes the uncertainty and risk out of the equation.
I know, I know, crazy that I am disppointed in the weather, but hey, it's my first typhoon, and I was hoping to have a good story when I reported back to you. But for now, we had a great day having the kids home from school and John home from work....I doubt there will be school tomorrow, but I'm hopeing John won't have to go in either...it was nice having nothing to do and no where to go for a day.
1 comment:
Thank heavens you have nothing to report, but I totally understand the let down. Have fun figuring out what to do with all the free time. I am sure you'll come up with something wonderwoo!
Post a Comment