Random iPhone Photos...
Part II of Trip to States will have to wait a little Longer.....
I was looking at my iphone today and realized, I have a lot of photos on there too that I wanted to blog about, but haven't really paid attention to.
This was taken at one of our favorite beaches, and Miss Bella is always willing to be my model when taking random pictures:
Mia's favorite thing to do with Q-tips:
Bella with her little neighbor friends:
Mia loves the swings at the playground by our home:
Mia playing doctor:
Love this picture of Mia while we were in Hawaii:
The sunrise on my morning runs here in Japan:
Ben I think knows more Japanese phrases, songs and can count pretty well.
He is also my little spider-monkey at home, as he has learned this new skill of climbing the walls (regardless that I ask him not to do it)
Last week, we took the kids to the Sushi-go-round out in town where they have a conveyerbelt that goes around the restaurant with different sushi plates to try...I think Ben tried one bite and tried with all his might to not say "Ewwww" as we warned him earlier that it is extremely rude to say that when the chef is right there and they might throw you out....(not true, but it did help him to keep his manners for fear of being thrown out)
Bella is a lot more adventurous and will take a bite of anything you ask her to, but her favorite was the egg on rice with seaweed.
In the summertime, these pesky little, or should I say, large, flying bugs called Cicadas come out and they are SUPER LOUD! If you are outside next to a tree that has thousands of these, you will have to yell to the person next to you to talk because they are so loud.
I took the kids to the museum the other day, and because it rains so much, at anytime here, they actually have an Umbrella rack...but not just any rack, a locker-rack so that no one will steal your umbrella, or maybe it is supposed to help you remember which one is yours.
Okay, that is the latest, now I need to majorly back track and finish my other updates of the past 3 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment