Back to School and Back to Normalcy? Maybe?
It is nice to have Ben back in school, which I think he is pretty happy to be back and to finally be a first-grader. He feels pretty old and important these days, as I hear him say he can do things now because he is a first-grader.
This is Ben lined up with his class on the first day:
Ben has also been busy with t-ball this summer and I think he also feels pretty special lately as at his last 4 games, he hit at least 2 home runs per game. Yeah...that's my kid!
Getting his team pictures taken....they are a silly bunch!
The other day, a big group of friend met at Round One for a labor-day of fun. Both Bella and Ben tried roller skating for the first time ( I missed Taking a picture of Ben because by the time I got all of Bella's gear on, Ben had gone around the ring once and came back and said it was a lot of work and he wanted to do something else.
There is a few times of the day where they clear the ring so people can race little motorcycles, and a bunch of us had a great race (I lost), but I at least had some awesome cheerleaders.
Yesterday, we went to Torri Beach and Splash park because it was pretty hot. The kids had a great time playing with friends and spending their evening at the beach and water park.
I need to get back on the band-wagon of blogging more. Life is defiantly more busy right now. My dance classes are booming, where I nearly tripled my student roster over the summer to over 75 students and I finally am turning people away because I already feel slightly overwhelmed with my new schedule.
Ben and Bella also started violin lessons a few weeks ago, and it's going okay...we're still in the testing stage to see how much they really like it before I commit. And of course, Bella is in preschool (sorry, no picture....yes, I'm that lazy lately), Ben has t-ball 3 times a week (oh yeah, did I mention I"m the team mom for this too), an I"m also trying to finish 20 quilt squares that are due in 30 days (read about Okinawa quilting here in my article)and then trying to fit Amelia's naps in...well, things are defiantly staying interesting each day.
No comments:
Post a Comment