When it Rains.....
These past few weeks, it was raining a lot and that meant trying to find ways to keep everyone entertained when you can't go outside...
Like letting the kids draw on your sliding door window panes with Window Crayons...huge hit!
Turn on some music and let the kids dance....Bella always loves that.
Or for those who like to listen to their own music in peace and quiet, there is always the iphone to keep them busy.
"Mom, I thought you said in peace and quiet." Oops, Sorry Mia!
But rain or shine, I still get up at 5am, 3 days a week to paddle train for our big Okinawa Dragon Boat Race that is coming up in a few weeks.
Right now, we practice our technique and build strength and endurance, and then next week, we will actually get to train on the dragon boat. I can't wait!
These ladies are fabulous and make it fun to get up and paddle in the cold ocean every morning.
1 comment:
Where's the boat? It looks like you are all in the water?
Post a Comment