Happy Easter!
This Easter was a lot of fun, especially as the kids are getting older.
Painting Easter Eggs with little to no spills or tears:
I mostly took video while the kids looked for the eggs, and so I only have these pictures with their baskets and mouths full of chocolate...and right before church too....bad mommy! Actually, Ben and Bella did very well, but Miss Mia can not hold her chocolate...that girl was wired at church and pretty much the rest of the weekend as she refused normal food and just asked for chocolate all the time.
Ben found most of the eggs as Bella and Mia did not seemed concerned at all about finding eggs...in fact, Bella kept telling Ben where she saw eggs and was encouraging him to get them all....what a nice sister!
We hid (I mean the Easter Bunny) hid one golden egg that contained over $2 in change and Ben was the lucky little guy to find it.
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend!
2 comments:
I love how proud Ben looks to have found the golden egg.
It's fun when the kids finally get into the spirit of the holiday and thoroughly enjoy it. Ben does look pretty proud of himself for finding that golden egg. What fun.
Post a Comment