Anyone want to buy a Townhouse?
Well the only things going on these days is me getting my house cleaned and organized to go on the market next week. I still have a lot of things to do to make this house look like a model house from any HGTV home show...okay, my house will never look that awesome, but hey, I'm trying!
My kids were really good about letting me dig through their toys as I informed them we had to cut down the toys to half of what they have, and the rest we are selling. There are a still the closets to clean out, and the millions of little hand prints and marks to wash off the walls, plus another dozen or so little jobs to do.
But overall, I must say that purging my house of unnecessary things and stuff we have accumulated in the past 3 years...it feels really good. I think I really rather the simple life. I don't need lots of things....quality, not quantity. I think moving around every 3 years forces you to continually evaluate your wants vs. needs because you HAVE to think about whether whatever you are buying can make the trip with you next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment