Our Family
I can't wait for spring to come because one of our favorite things to do is take a nice walk together around the neighborhood. Since the winter weather decided it's not finished yet, we are mostly indoor-bound and we have to try to find other things to do with our time.
So when john gets home from work, we usually have "tickle time" with daddy and the kids. This is Ben's favorite evening activity. As soon as daddy walks in the door, ben asks John "will you tickle me?" I posted these pictures of our family because we were all sick this past weekend and couldn't go anywhere, so we stayed home and just played together. Some kind of stomach virus has been going around, and the kids were both sleeping our room during those few days because of frequent vomitting...sometimes they would both start-up at the same time. I would tell John, you grab one kid and I'll grab the other kid, and we would run them both to the bathroom. It was a looong night. See...isn't this the most interesting thing you've read all day...glad I could share.
Anyway, the kids are feeling better, but both John and I are starting to feel more nausiating. BTW, I am one of the worst spellers, thank goodness for spell-check. But if by chance it misses a typo..I apologize ahead of time.
Anyway, I look forward to better weather and better health in the weeks to come.
2 comments:
It'll say "Dr. Blorthog", but it's me, Michiko. Cool blog Melissa! It's in my favorites, and I'll definitely check in on it every now and then.
Melissa-
This is so fun. I love the world of blogs. It's a much easier way to keep in contact with everyone and see what their lives are like. Your family is beautiful. How fun to have one boy and one girl! I am excited about your blog!
-Elisa
Post a Comment