DO YOU KNOW THIS CUTIE?
By Staff Writer
It was reported that a camera was stolen from JCPenneys last thursday. No one had any idea where it had gone. But just as shockingly, the camera misteriously reappeared, but the film was used.
Police were intrigued. "Who goes around stealing a camera and then returns it later?" asked the Chief Inspector. When the film was finally printed, Police were shocked to find this adorable girl in all the pictures, and they are now seeking your help in identifing who this little cutie is. Please call your local police if you have any information or leads.
Loving the Camera
Ain't I a cutie?
This is my "shy" Pose:
Little Angel
"Yes...did you call my name?"
Even Mommy got in on the Action
I missed getting Bella's portraits taken when she turned 1 year. I had an opportunity where Ben was invited to a birthday party, and where I could go and get her pictures done without worrying where Ben is running off to, or what he might be touching that he's not supposed to, or him wanting all the attention when it's not his turn.....needless to say, having only Bella to care for made it so easy. Anyway, enjoy the pics!
3 comments:
Those are such cute pictures. What a sweetheart! :)
-Elisa
Greetings from Germany!
Melissa, She is such a cutie and definately has grown since I saw her this past summer.
Thanks to Coleen, I am looking at your blog for the first time. I also have a blog..... http://tamaraingermany.blogspot.com
I look forward to keeping up with your family.
Tamara
How cute! I'm so glad you were able to get those pictures taken. She sure is a pretty girl.. just like her mother.
Post a Comment