Petrini Updates!!!
Gosh, I'm getting worser and worser at this (yes, I wrote that that way) I guess I need to brush up on my ritting skillllls too. :) Lots' happenin' in the Petrini household. We finally have made the decision of where to go, and have purchased a practice somewhere in the bay area of California...details still pending a close on the deal, so not much I can say there. But we are super excited to transition out of the military and back into civilian life. After being on an island for 3 years, I think I am ready to have a Target in my backyard again. The kids seem ready to go back to the states also, and don't seem the least bit worried about leaving this place and all their friends...not that they won't miss them, but I think the kids are like me: Always ready for a new adventure and a turn of the page. What will be hardest about this move will be mostly stress of coordinating 3-4 different shipments from here and from storage and into our house. Getting John's practice up and going and getting the kids registered and ready for school a few weeks later. We are pretty excited about the move, but will miss Okinawa and all our friends that we have made here. They have pretty much been our family, as they are the ones whom we spend Thanksgiving and Christmas's with. I'm out of time for the moment, but check back later for more updates...hopefully! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment