Thursday, June 28, 2012

8 days and counting

Well, tomorrow the movers come to take the last of our stuff and will be whisking it away to our new and more permanent home in San Francisco Bay Area. I haven't any more than a minute right now, but though our time here in Okinawa felt long at times, it all now seems to be ending way too fast, but I am so grateful for the journey. Our family has grown (not just by means of adding Caleb to the family) but also spiritually, emotionally and more securely. The time we have spent engaging with the kids and creating lasting memories came more just in the time we gave them of ourselves. Our next adventure won't allow us that liberty as much, but it has given us a great foundation to build lasting and trusting relationships with our kids. I have a true testimony that God knows what He is doing and that He always knows what is best for us, even when we don't see it or believe it. He has blessed our family in soo many HUGE ways that I could never deny His hand in not just the big things, but in the small things too. He loves us all so much, and I'm just so grateful for all that He has given me and my family!

No comments: