Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Petrini Family 2010


So it's been almost 2 years since we had our family photo taken, and my good friend Genvieve offered to take our pictures for us. (Thanks girl!) :)

We decided to take the pictures at Tugucchi Beach during the evening hours for better lighting, but when we got to the beach, the tide was way out and well, the seaweed infested beach (along with clouded skies) wasn't the most favorable conditions of my imagined picturesque- perfect family photos on a Japanese beach...BUT the kids did awesome, and the pictures turned out to my satisfaction! ENJOY!
















Afterwards, we let the kids play at the playground and caught a few more pictures, but I'll juts post these few:



3 comments:

Melanie said...

The family pics look awesome! Congrats on a successful Space-A adventure and have a great time in the States!

Kimberly said...

Those are some great pictures! Your family is so cute and I was so glad to see you, even if it was only for a day.

Aimee said...

You have such a beautiful family! I love the picture of the three gorgeous girls! :)