Sunday, June 13, 2010

Needed Update...

This really isn't an update, but just a verbal confirmation that I need to get with it. We've been home 2 weeks now while we visited family in the states, and our adventures of traveling and seeing family is definantly worth a blog post, but I also have lots of pictures to sort through, so that is the main reason I have neglected to say hello in 2 months.

Anyway, I will try to sit down soon and organize myself better. It's hard switching times zones TWICE in a month (13 hour difference), and so now I feel like we are all back to normal and back to our usual routines until school gets out this week.

So "TTFN" as Tiger from Winnie the Pooh would say.

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Glad you haven't dropped off the face of the earth! Can't wait to read the updates!