Facebook has made me Blogger-Lazy!
So with the ease of posting pictures and thoughts so easily on facebook, I realize I am neglecting the blog, but I think most people I am close to are on Facebook see my posts and pictures, that perhaps the blog is becoming outdated? It's hard to keep up both, and the only reason i wanted the blog inthe first place was so that it could be more like scrapbooking and I could just print off books from the blog when I was done...
Well, I've been using blogger for over 4 years now, and have hardly tried to print any of my blog....so sadly, I haven't printed any pictures either since before my daughter was born and I feel bad whenever she looks at the scrapbooks I used to make when I was a mom of one and had so much time on my hands, and then she asks me where her baby pictures or books are. Bad mommy!
So where to go from here....just post when I feel like it I guess? Or if for some reason we are not facebook friends but you want to be, then let me know...otherwise, you will have to wait patiently for me to find the time to sit, compose and download each picture individually (which takes FOREVER on Blogger, but only minutes on facebook).
Oh, did I mention that Blogger no longer has spell check? What's up with that? Boo!
No comments:
Post a Comment