Monday, February 28, 2011

Working on a Book...

So for several years now, I have tried to write out a story that I have in my head, kind of a cute romantic-comedy type story. Several years ago, I had written quite a bit, and sadly did not back up my files before my computer crashed and I lost it all.

It has taken me almost 2 years to get back to the point I was before, and then I lost interest in writing for a time. But now, that story keeps creeping into my mind, and I really want to get it out.

So in efforts to push myself through the process, I am publishing my story on a Sister-blog I started. If you are interested, I will be posting a chapter a week (I will start with two chapters posted), but then will plan to post at least one chapter a week in efforts to get me writing regularly and get this book finished so I can move on to other projects.

I welcome you to read at your pleasure, and am open to any constructive criticism or ideas about the story.

Thanks so much and Enjoy it Here

No comments: