Thursday, February 21, 2013

Long Absence

I'm not sure anyone checks this blog anymore....heck, I don't!  But, I thought I should not neglect my blog for too much longer and share some fun things that are going on around the Petrini home.

John finally bought a Dental Practice along with a Partner, and things are going well for him, and he really enjoying being his own boss for once....however it comes with a lot more challenges and balls to juggle.  You can check him out here: http://www.implantcenterwc.com/

I have also become extremely busy and have begun the process to start my own Non-profit organization to benefit children with Autism. You can check out my website here if you care to learn more: www.TheFriendTree.org   (Feel free to donate as we are trying to raise funds for this center and hope to launch it by the end of this summer). :)

I also am in contact negotiations for my Novel and wish the timing was better, as this is also a huge undertaking, but this one came first and I want to see this through. In the meantime, I have to split my time between the book and the business, and I just hope for success for at least one of these. When my book becomes available online, I will be sure to post it here first!

The kids are doing well and have adjusted fully to living back in the states. They are making friends, loving school, and continuing in music lessons, soccer, and after-school programs. There are so many activities that I know the kids would love to get into, and we are still in the process of working out which activities we want to slave-away our life's' living for...right, cause all this stuff ain't free. (I know ain't, ain't a word, but I did just use it 3 times...Ha!)

Caleb, our little baby is trying to walk, although I think at times, he feels that crawling is much faster to get where he wants, and it also comes with less head bumps. Poor little guy.

Here just a few pics to hold you over during another blogging fast that I'm sure to take.

 Beautiful Views from the hills around our area.

 Christmas 2012 at my parents home. Lots of fun seeing family after moving back!

 Another amazing hike through the hills.

My little comedian, Amelia...this girl cracks me up. I mean, who wouldn't pose like that right next to an angel. 

 Bella is my little helper in everything, sometimes I'm convinced she is a better mommy than me. She is just wonderful!

 Caleb turned 1 a month or two back...love this little guy!


Daddy and Ben on a train ride in the Berkely Hills.

Well, that's it for now...be sure to check back in a few months. lol!

No comments: