Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Changing Kate: Chapter Twelve in Up!

I realize it has taken me nearly 2 months to write a chapter (pityful I know) but I have a new goal to finish the book by December, so I hope to have more chapters going online more frequently to finish it.

I also have a new book storyline that I'm pretty excited about, so I'm eager to finish this one and start the next.

Anyway, I apologize if there is anyone out there who actually still cares about Kate and Peter and I hope you will forgive me and hang in there as my "short Novel" has turned into a longer one than I expected. I've written over 60,000 words and in a book format, I think it's like 300+ pages.

So, if you are still hanging in there, enjoy this chapter and I promise more to come soon.

No comments: