Monday, July 11, 2011

Always an Adventure....

I have many excuses to give for not blogging in over a month. It has been anything and everything to being super busy with my dance camps (which I just finished and am exhausted...but it was fun), to kid swim lessons to violin lessons, to me just being lazy, and oh yeah, to the fact that we are pregnant with Petrini #4 I guess has been a huge factor. :)

At the present moment, I'm about 15+ weeks along (in my 4th month) and it's been a hot and humid summer which accounts for me feeling sleepy almost 24/7 and taking at least 1 nap a day....2 if I'm lucky.

We are also preparing to try to fly back to the states Space-A Military style, so next week should be interesting to see if we ever get off the island. Hopefully if we do, we wont get stuck somewhere for days trying to catch any flight that will be going in the direction we need.

Anyway, whatever my excuse, just know it's going to be a sparse summer and possible Fall until baby #4 is fully cooked and ready. Until then, please excuse any crazy or seemingly hormonal and/or emotional posts from that past few months and for at least next 5 months.

Thanks very kindly! Happy Summer!

No comments: